random library: Request for Carter Tazio Schonwald (@cartazio) to step down as maintainer with immediate effect

Mathieu Boespflug m at tweag.io
Fri Jun 5 12:31:18 UTC 2020

Zemyla,

I would expect more charitable reception of anything said by anyone, but especially when the original author stated clearly in the very same message that they are not a native English speaker. And even if the words are to be taken on face value, do note that no one has called anyone a tyrant. Calling out specific behaviour (that predates the current pandemic) as "tyrannous" (or "tyrannical") and naming someone a tyrant is simply not the same thing.