Selection Monad

Eric Mertens emertens at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 16:39:12 UTC 2017

Hi Jakub,

The core libraries committee helps maintain libraries that are already critical to the Haskell ecosystem. It doesn’t select new libraries to be recommended to users. It’s possible that the search package is a hidden gem that more people need to know about. To accomplish that people will need to write software using it, market it with blog posts, and bring it up in discussions.

Best Regards,
Eric Mertens