Selection Monad

Jakub Daniel jakub.daniel at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 17:23:58 UTC 2017

Hi Eric,

Just to clarify, my question was not about endorsing another library but
rather extending the ones currently maintained by the committee with
definition of a notion closely related to what is already contained in the
libraries. It just so happens that Edward Kmett implemented the notion in a
standalone library. However to me it does not make much sense to include
ContT but not SelT (currently under the name Search) in the core libraries,
despite their connection. I understand if this does not change the answer
though.

Best Regards,
Jakub Daniel