HUnit in Hackage

Jon Strait jstrait at moonloop.net
Tue Oct 21 19:53:02 EDT 2008

Just some quick user feedback/questions.

The current HUnit in Hackage depends on base (==4.*).  I'm running  GHC
6.8.3 with base 3.0.2.0.   Is there an easier way to upgrade base
without rebuilding GHC?  Otherwise, the Cabal upgrade refuses to work
unless I uninstall my older HUnit completely, do the Cabal upgrade, then
re-install the older HUnit.  I have other packages which depend on
HUnit, so this must be done every time.  Or is there a way to tell Cabal
Install that I want to mask off HUnit for upgrading when I do a Cabal
upgrade?

Thanks,
Jon