[Haskell] ICALP'05: Call for Affiliated Workshops
amar at math.ist.utl.pt
Wed Oct 27 05:45:42 EDT 2004
[apologies for multiple copies]
32nd International Colloquium on Automata, Languages and Programming
Call for Affiliated Workshops
Conference Dates: July 11-15, 2005
Affiliated Workshop Dates: July 09, 10, 16, and 17, 2005
Researchers and practitioners are invited to submit proposals for
workshops on topics related to tracks of the conference, namely, on
Algorithms, Automata, Complexity and Games (A), on Logic, Semantics,
and Theory of Programming (B), and on this year special track on
Security and Cryptography Foundations (C).
The purpose of the workshops is to provide participants a forum for
presenting novel ideas, and to discuss in a small and interactive
The main responsibility of organising a workshop goes to the
chairperson of the workshop. The format of each workshop is to be
determined by its organisers
The workshop proposals will be selected by the organization, under
advice of the ICALP PC chairs and EATCS.
Proposals should include:
* The name and the duration (from half a day to two days) of the
* A short scientific summary of the topic, including a discussion on
the relation with the ICALP topics.
* A description of past versions of the workshop, including dates,
organisers, submission and acceptance counts, attendance.
* Procedures for selecting participants and papers, and expected
number of participants.
* Plans for dissemination (for example, published proceedings or
special issues of journals).
Workshop proposals due November 28, 2004
Notification of acceptance due December 17, 2004
Electronic submissions (in PDF) to the workshops organisers:
- António Ravara (amar 'at' math ist utl pt), or
- Vasco Vasconcelos (vv 'at' di fc ul pt)
For further information consult the ICALP 2005 web site
or contact the organisers.
More information about the Haskell