[Haskell] ICTCS'05 Call for affiliated workshops
g. michele pinna
pinna at unisi.it
Tue Nov 2 17:00:25 EST 2004
Please accept our apologies if you receive multiple copies of
Certosa di Pontignano, Siena, 12 - 14 October 2005
Call for Affiliated Workshops
This is an invitation to submit proposals for workshops affiliated
with ICTCS 2005, to be held in Siena, at the Certosa di Pontignano,
from October 12 (Wednesday) to October 14 (Friday). The workshops
can be located either at the Certosa di Pontignano
(http://www.unisi.it/servizi/certosa/) or at the Dipartimento di
Scienze Matematiche ed Informatiche "R. Magari"
(http://www.dsmi.unisi.it) in the days immediately preceding or
following the Conference. Friday 14th afternoon is also available.
Researchers and practitioners are invited to submit proposals for
workshops on topics related to any field of theoretical computer
science. Proposals should be submitted to the ICTCS organizing
chair G. Michele Pinna (pinna at unisi.it).
Proposals will be evaluated by the ICTCS Chairs Mario Coppo,
Elena Lodi and G. Michele Pinna.
In order to help ensure that space for the workshop will be available,
please let us know as soon as possible if you are considering
organizing a ICTCS-affiliated workshop, but in any case before
Workshop proposals should consist of two parts:
* A short scientific justification of the proposed topic, its scope
and significance, and the particular benefits of the proposed
workshop. One or two paragraphs are enough.
* The following organizational details:
- List of the organizers.
- Address, email, phone, and fax of a single contact person.
- Proposed format of the workshop.
- Duration (number of days) of the workshop.
- Expected number of participants and, for workshops that have been
held in previous years, number of participants in the previous
The ICTCS organization offers:
- Link between ICTCS and Workshop web sites.
- Support in the management of registration and hotel reservation.
- Setup of meeting space, and related equipment.
The workshop organization must take care of:
- Workshop publicity and call for papers.
- Providing a brief description of the workshop for inclusion on the
ICTCS web page.
- Scheduling workshop activities in collaboration with the ICTCS
- Printing (paper/CD) and distribution of the proceedings, if so
- Finding funding arrangements for their invited speakers.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Haskell