[Haskell] ANN: Flippi v0.03

Philippa Cowderoy flippa at flippac.org
Mon Nov 1 14:53:04 EST 2004

I'm writing to announce the latest version of Flippi, a simple and
lightweight Wiki clone written in plain Haskell 98 using the hierarchical
libraries.

The main new feature in this version is support for scripts built in to
the binary (yes, you can build one to shell out to another lang if you
want), and the all-important RecentChanges page implemented via the
scripting interface. Aside from this, various bugs have been corrected and
there's a little less room for users to do silly things such as creating
pages they can't link to.

Flippi can be found at http://www.flippac.org/projects/flippi/ , with a
running copy at http://www.scannedinavian.org/cgi-bin/flippi/flippi where
I hope things such as user modifications will be linked to once they're
available (I'm hearing about some as I type this). The code's all
available under the BSD license, and is known to compile under GHC6 (but
not GHC 5).

flippa at flippac.org