[Haskell] grammar for Haskell?

Peter Schneider-Kamp psk at informatik.rwth-aachen.de
Thu Nov 4 06:38:34 EST 2004

We are looking into parsing full Haskell98 (probably using SableCC)
as an input language to our program verification environment

Does anyone know about and can point me to either

a) a SableCC style Haskell98 grammar description,
b) any LALR(1) gramamr for Haskell98,
c) a Haskell98 grammar for either JavaCC, ANTLR or another
     Java-based compiler compiler,
d) a Haskell98 grammar for a compiler compiler whose
     output can be compiled to Java classes/bytecode, or
e) any other concise Haskell98 grammar which is less
     fragmented than the Haskell98 report.

Any help in this matter is appreciated. The lower the
letter, the better :-)

Kind regards,
Peter Schneider-Kamp   mailto:psk at informatik.rwth-aachen.de
LuFG Informatik II     http://www-i2.informatik.rwth-aachen.de/~nowonder
RWTH Aachen            phone: ++49 241 80-21211