[Haskell-cafe] Darcs vs Git

Mike Meyer mwm at mired.org
Sun Nov 15 17:54:48 UTC 2015

Yes, I work with git on a regular basis. I'm not likely to have been asked
to compress my commits if I hadn't done so.

You talked about issues during a code review. I've never seen a review
process that was really affected by the source code control system. There
review tools, on the other hand, are sorry of crucial to them.