Hadrian

Simon Peyton Jones simon.peytonjones at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 15:25:05 UTC 2022

> It is advisable to do this after
> rebasing, especially if the rebase involves changes to the module
> structure or build system.

But *any* commit could involve such a change.  Isn't it a goal of Hadrian
to respond to, well, changes?   For example, it is clever enough to rebuild
Hadrian itself when it changes.

It's a bit unsatisfying to say "it'll usually work, but if anything strange
happens, just make clean and try again".  Understandable perhaps, but not
satisfying.

Simon