Hadrian

Sylvain Henry sylvain at haskus.fr
Mon Jul 11 15:18:41 UTC 2022

Hi Simon,

You have to re-run `./configure` in cases like this. It's because
`compiler/ghc.cabal` is generated from `compiler/ghc.cabal.in` by
`./configure`. This isn't tracked by Hadrian.

 >Surely that should not happen?I'll try make clean; but isn't this a bug?

Hopefully when `make` build system will be removed it should be easy to
make Hadrian (instead of `./configure`) generate and track this file. In
fact I already did this in a MR more than a year ago but it was blocked
on make-removal.

Sylvain