nofib on Shake

Michal Terepeta michal.terepeta at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 19:48:22 UTC 2017

On Sun, Jan 8, 2017 at 10:56 PM Joachim Breitner <mail at joachim-breitner.de>
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Am Sonntag, den 08.01.2017, 13:45 -0500 schrieb Ben Gamari:
> > > We could also create a cabal and stack files for `nofib-analyse`
(making
> > > it possible to use some libraries for it).
> > >
> > This would be great. This would allow me to drop a submodule from my own
> > performance monitoring tool.
>
> Exists since last April:
> http://hackage.haskell.org/package/nofib-analyse
>
> Only the binary so far, though, but good enough for
> "cabal install nofib-analyse".

Oh, interesting! But now I'm a bit confused - what's the relationship
between https://github.com/nomeata/nofib-analyse and
https://git.haskell.org/nofib.git, e.g., is the github repo the
upstream for nofib-anaylse and the haskell.org one for the other parts
of nofib? Or is the github one just a mirror and all patches should go
to haskell.org repo?

Thanks,
Michal