Help needed: Restrictions of proc-notation with RebindableSyntax

Richard Eisenberg rae at cs.brynmawr.edu
Mon Nov 28 22:30:03 UTC 2016

Jan’s question is a good one, but I don’t know enough about procs to be able to answer. I do know that the answer can be found by looking for uses of `tcSyntaxOp` in the TcArrows module.... but I just can’t translate it all to source Haskell, having roughly 0 understanding of this end of the language.

Can anyone else help Jan here?

Richard