[Yhc] YHC Source: config.h

Alexis Morris akmorris at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 14:01:12 EDT 2007

Hi All,

I am trying to cross-compile YHC to the ARM7 using the arm-elf-gcc compiler.
In particular I am just running a basic compile and link of all the source
code in the Yhi kernel folder (starting with main.c).

My question is regarding the config.h file, as I am getting errors that say
that config.h is not the right version. Is it possible to use the
config.htemplate file in the root folder of YHC?

If I use the configure script to generate config.h, does anyone know what
the params should be for targetting arm-elf-gcc?