[Yhc] YHC Source: config.h

pierric starocean.wx at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 21:41:26 EDT 2007

> My question is regarding the config.h file, as I am getting errors that say
> that config.h is not the right version. Is it possible to use the config.h
> template file in the root folder of YHC?

Hi. I once tried to port yhi to arm7 too. I remember that I use the
origin config.h file, with only a few configuration fields modified.
Compiling goes well.

But I failed when linking, because shared library is not supported on
the target system. I wish if anyone could help me, though actually I
have giving up doing that thing. Is SHARED LIBRARY REQUIRED by yhi?