[Yhc] Questions about Javascript output on #haskell

Dimitry Golubovsky golubovsky at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 16:03:36 EDT 2007

Hi,

I browse the #haskell chat logs periodically, and saw several people
having questions regarding the Javascript output from Yhc. Please feel
free to ask me. I disabled delivery of all mailing lists to my e-mail
address, so please cc golubovsky at gmail.com if you want me to respond
faster.

Unfortunately, I am almost never available for any kind of chat or IM.
E-mail seems to be a better communicaiton medium.

I have currently put a freeze on the ycr2js code (unless someone finds
an error) while working on the programmer's documentation for the DOM
framework.

The documentation is located at:

http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/Yhc/Javascript/Programmers_guide

It is unfinished, but please read on, and any constructive critics is
appreciated ;)

Thanks.

--
Dimitry Golubovsky