[xmonad] Workspace selector font size

Michael Topp info at mito-space.com
Thu Aug 25 11:27:49 UTC 2022

 > Hmm, maybe something out of XMonad.Prompt?

No, this is for explicitly launching programs.
But you are asking about displaying workspace numbers or names.

For my own bars (Xmobar), they have their own external font configurations.

You should first get familiar on how to access fonts on your OS anyway.
Then, which you got installed at all. And then take one of them and try
to access it, and later to change it with your bar's (external) config.

Currently your desktop seems to display a 'dummy font', or if the font
is correct, the wrong size or rendering.

However, I can give you an example of an "inline" font definition in my
xmonad.hs. It is for the prompt:

myPromptFont = "xft:Ubuntu Nerd Font:style=Book:size=12:antialias=false"

Regards