[xmonad] Workspace selector font size

Michael Topp info at mito-space.com
Thu Aug 25 10:28:31 UTC 2022

Hi Jacek,

 > My workspase switching key opens a grey bar

what bar, XMobar?
Then it (or any other bar) might have it's own (external) config.

Further you can look for a "PP"/pretty printer section in your
xmonad.hs, as well as for any font definitiions.

Also the issue depends on the font you use(d). Do you still have it
installed, and is it addressed correctly? Further you could figure out
if the font config uses point or pixels for the size, and Xft for rendering.

HTH