[xmonad] Workspace selector font size

Jacek Generowicz haskell.org-lists at my-post-office.net
Thu Aug 25 09:40:29 UTC 2022

Hi,

[ My xmonad config is *extremely* idiosyncratic, and I haven't touched it for
  literally years. So I'm struggling to track down the documentation which might
  be relevant to my problem: I don't remember the XMonad ecosystem terminology,
  and my configuration looks nothing like the standard ones. All this to say
  that the way I choose to state my question might sound a bit odd. I hope it
  makes sense. ]

My workspase switching key opens a grey bar at the bottom of the screen. Since
switching to 0.17, the fonts on this have become enormous and the virtual screen
names (of which I have many) don't fit in the bar any more.

Can you give me any pointers on where this font (or the appearance of this bar
in general) might be configured?