[xmonad] Loghook Help

Platon Pronko platon7pronko at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 17:15:43 UTC 2022

Hi!

You need to actually put data into the process input. logHook is a function that is ran each time something changes - so you need to make sure that xmproc is available there and that you write into it.

I've tweaked your xmonad.hs a bit (please see attached) - passed xmproc through `defaults` and into `myLogHook` function.

--
Best regards,
Platon Pronko