[xmonad] Hopefully Very Simple Question

Michael Needham jmikeneedham at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 16:04:28 UTC 2022

Greetings:

I am very happy with my xmonad now.  Fixed it with your help and the help of the DT (YouTube) community though this community was able to help me the most.  THANK-YOU!

My new issue is annoying to me and not something that keeps the system from working.  I am using isDialog to spawn dialog boxes as floating windows.  They spawn floating but show up to the right top of the screen.  I would like them always be centered.  Is this possible and if so how do I modify the layout statement?

Thanks,

Regards,
Michael Needham