[xmonad] Loghook Help

Michael Needham jmikeneedham at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 17:01:55 UTC 2022

Hi Guys, still struggling with my xmobar config on xmonad.  I have been
trying to add loghook to spawn my workspaces on xmobar via StdinReader and
right now my xmobar spawns with "Updaing..." where the workspaces should
appear.  A helpful person did give me a hint which is to use a loghook to
outputPP to get the data from my xmproc (which is a spawnPipe) and I guess
I am not understanding.  I have attached my xmonad.hs and there is a pleace
to add whatever loghook I need to get the workspaces to show up.  The
config is I believe darcs from the Haskell.org site.  I need to know where
exactly in here to put the loghook statement and how to setup that section
in my xmonad.hs.  The current part of the section looks like: " myLogHook =
return ()."

Hope someone can uncloud the explanations that I am getting because all
Google Searches and Haskell documentation just doesn't seem to work (always
get errors about out of scrope and I believe the imports are all there for
everything I am trying to use.  (please feel free to correct me if I am not
importing something).

Thanks,

--

Kind Regards,