[xmonad] xmonad Digest, Vol 154, Issue 1

Samuli Thomasson samuli.thomasson at paivola.fi
Mon May 17 17:31:58 UTC 2021

Hi,

Not an answer to your question per se, but there's a patch [1] I made
for the BSP layout that adds support for X.U.Minimize minimized windows.
I've been using it for some time now, works perfectly.

Best,
Samuli

[1]: https://github.com/SimSaladin/xmonad-contrib/commit/340e2dbee29d307c7a8098a5d435010f2098816d