[xmonad] question about code in XMonad.Actions.GridSelect

Platon Pronko platon7pronko at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 11:17:55 UTC 2021

It looks like actually "properly" upgrading to the newer package version
is going to be harder than adding a package version to cabal file.

Stack uses "resolvers" configured to fetch packages from a specific
Haskell LTS, currently it's 17.14 and it includes older version of
`random` package.

Best regards,
Platon Pronko