[xmonad] question about code in XMonad.Actions.GridSelect

Platon Pronko platon7pronko at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 10:27:05 UTC 2021

Ah, yes, stack recommended to add it to extra deps. But I got scared
of the long "sha256:30d72d..." string, wanted to keep it much simpler
since I'm new here.

I think if we want to update random then it would make sense to do it in
separate PR - I can do it if you'd like.

Best regards,
Platon Pronko