[xmonad] question about code in XMonad.Actions.GridSelect

Platon Pronko platon7pronko at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 08:34:00 UTC 2021

I've decided to just go with randomR, simpler and guaranteed to work. Here's the PR:

https://github.com/xmonad/xmonad-contrib/pull/573

P.S. I don't see an attachment in your email. But if there was simply an addition of
"random >= 1.2" to build-depends (library and tests), then I've already tried and
stack gave me lots of new errors (apparently the ghc snapshot it downloaded
already includes random-1.1?).

Best regards,
Platon Pronko