[xmonad] Full-screen messes up tabs on google chrome

Tomas Janousek tomi at nomi.cz
Sat Jul 3 16:10:51 UTC 2021

Hi,

On Sat, Jul 03, 2021 at 07:06:10PM +0300, Platon Pronko wrote:
>Tomas, I tried your suggestion about xmobar - doesn't seem to be the issue, different settings had no effect.

That's truly weird. Can you post your .xmobarrc and the output of
`xwininfo -root -tree`? xmobar should be the last window in the list.

One might also try `checkDock --> doLower` in their manageHook, which
does the same thing as xmobar with lowering on start enabled.

--
Tomáš "liskin" ("Pivník") Janoušek, https://work.lisk.in/