[xmonad] Xmonad: Get NSP Workspace

Dave Macias davama at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 19:39:50 UTC 2016

Ok, that makes sense. So in essence i could have up to 11 ws if NSP has a
window.

So that being the case is either of these possible?
*myWorkspaces = map show $ [1..9] ++ [0] ++ ["NSP"]*
myWorkspaces = map show $ [1..9] ++ ["NSP"]

This, i believe, will solve the keybinding issue and still allow me to use
the dice.ttf font.