[xmonad] Xmonad: Get NSP Workspace

Brandon Allbery allbery.b at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 19:52:01 UTC 2016

On Wed, Jun 8, 2016 at 3:39 PM, Dave Macias <davama at gmail.com> wrote:

> Ok, that makes sense. So in essence i could have up to 11 ws if NSP has a
> window.
>
> So that being the case is either of these possible?
> *myWorkspaces = map show $ [1..9] ++ [0] ++ ["NSP"]*

You're using ($) wrong and will get a type error from trying to append a
list of strings to a list of numbers.

    myWorkspaces = map show [1..9] ++ ["0","NSP"]

is what I'd write, if I were using numeric workspaces (I use words).

It's still possible you'd need to move stuff off of "0" back to "NSP".

This, i believe, will solve the keybinding issue and still allow me to use