[xmonad] contrib darcs patch: BinarySpacePartition update

Daniel Wagner dmwit at dmwit.com
Mon May 18 00:26:52 UTC 2015

Hi Anton --

Thanks for the patch. It looks like it builds, and without knowing anything
about BSP the changes sound positive to me.

Nevertheless, can you comment briefly on backwards-compatibility? How
likely is it that there are people out there that use BSP and like the
current behavior, and will find xmonad behaving differently as a result of
this patch?

Can we support the old behavior and make the new behavior "opt-in" by folks
that want it?

~d