[xmonad] google code issues

Brandon Allbery allbery.b at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 02:42:05 UTC 2015

On Sat, Aug 15, 2015 at 10:21 PM, Daniel Wagner <dmwit at dmwit.com> wrote:

> At the very least we shouldn't lose anything, though it would still be
> good to migrate this to somewhere writable sometime in the near future.

At this point I'm more than half minded to push stuff to my github account
and then import the issues there. Main problem being I've not yet dealt
with permissions on github, and presumably I would not be the only person
who should have commit access. (I'm not even sure I should have commit
access to the core, which would make being the owner of the core repo ...
difficult.)