[xmonad] google code issues

adam vogt vogt.adam at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 03:09:18 UTC 2015

My understanding is that you make a group on github. If you recall a few
years ago, we had Alfredo Di Napoli make one, but the repo(s) have not been
kept in sync. I can delete that one and we can start anew. The way
"diagrams" uses github might be an example to follow.

I'm more comfortable with darcs, but either way (phabricator/github) it
looks like things have to change.

Brandon/Daniel/Peter: we need more than one semi-active person (me) to take
responsibility for the project, so it would be good for one of you to take
more ownership.

Regards,
Adam