[xmonad] google code issues

Daniel Wagner dmwit at dmwit.com
Sun Aug 16 02:21:52 UTC 2015

A quick update: I was able to clone the support-tools repo today, but it
doesn't matter anyway; the tools are not needed to download a dump of the
issues for a project. I don't believe we have any sensitive security
issues, so I'll be hosting a public copy of this dump:
http://dmwit.com/xmonad-issue-archive-20150816T014056Z.tgz

At the very least we shouldn't lose anything, though it would still be good
to migrate this to somewhere writable sometime in the near future.
~d