[xmonad] Issue 429 in xmonad: X.A.DynamicWorkspaces command to delete specified tag

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Thu Jan 3 07:45:20 CET 2013

Comment #2 on issue 429 by johnnysp... at gmail.com: X.A.DynamicWorkspaces
command to delete specified tag

I was just about done implementing and testing the change as originally
requested, since that seemed to be fairly easy to do. But if it's better
done with a hook, then never mind.

However, I think that part of the change I made can be useful anyway, since
it gets rid of the totally arbitrary (as far as I can tell) restriction on
X.A.DynamicWorkspaces.removeWorkspace' that makes it only work on the first
of the hidden workspaces. It's the first of the two patches in the attached
file, and I'm not sure if it's idiomatic Haskell (suggestions welcome!),
but it appears to work.

Attachments:
	removeWorkspaceByTag.dpatch  23.0 KB