[xmonad] How to prefix workspace names with numbers?

Jacek Generowicz jacek.generowicz at cern.ch
Sat Oct 27 22:28:31 CEST 2012

Ben Boeckel writes:

>> BTW, can anyone recommend a Linux backup solution that Just Works?
>
> There's obnam [...]

At first glance, it seems to inspire more confidence than most. I'll
have to give it a go. Thanks.

> yet (I've been lacking a landline Internet connection for two months now
> :/ ) due to my FreeBSD machine being in the process of a rebuild (which
> is paused do to it lacking Internet).

:-) That's a nice hole you've got yourself into.

Seeing as we're off on a tangent anyway: I've been meaning to give BSD a
go for over a decade, but have never managed to get over the activation
energy. Could you spare a few words on the topic of which BSD one might
start with? (It will have to run on a laptop, in case that makes a
difference.)