[xmonad] How to prefix workspace names with numbers?

Brandon Allbery allbery.b at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 23:03:15 CEST 2012

On Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 4:28 PM, Jacek Generowicz
<jacek.generowicz at cern.ch>wrote:

> Incidentally, the immiscibility of XMonad and Aqua was one of, if not
> *the* major reason for me moving back.

They're not immiscible, just not as nice as it could be.  I'm running
xmonad on OS X now.  I would like to see Spaces visible to XQuartz as
separate XRandR screens, but I'm not sure how well that would work and
there are limits to what XQuartz can do in adapting between X11 and Core
Graphics.

unix/linux, openafs, kerberos, infrastructure          http://sinenomine.net