[xmonad] Problem with smartBorders, multiple screens, and fullscreen windows

wagnerdm at seas.upenn.edu wagnerdm at seas.upenn.edu
Tue Dec 4 15:01:11 CET 2012

Hello Hans. I had a go at following these (much better, thanks!)
instructions. Here are my results:

Quoting Hans Chen <hanswchen at gmail.com>:

> 2. More detailed reproduce steps:
> - Run "mplayer /path/to/video/file" in a terminal on [screen 1]. A floating
> mplayer window should show up on [screen 1].
> - Press "f" key to make mplayer fullscreen.

Nothing happens after this step! Perhaps we're playing with different
versions of mplayer?

~% yum info mplayer
Loaded plugins: langpacks, presto, refresh-packagekit
Installed Packages
Name        : mplayer
Arch        : x86_64
Version     : 1.0