[xmonad] Dual screen setup with (dual-screen) workspace swithching

Kuba kubaraczkowski at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 16:25:19 CET 2011

Hey,

uuuu this is exciting :) Indeed i have often 'sets' of project-related
workspaces, that could be it. I'll try
to follow the previous suggestion about linked workspaces I had to learn how
to download, patch and compile xmonad so it should be now in the newest
version.

BTW. I would never ever expect the compilation to work so easily! wow....

Regards,
Kuba