[xmonad] withIM combination

Henrique G. Abreu hgabreu at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 21:16:32 EST 2010

> how can i handle them if role is empty?
Not possible, you must workaround with the props that are set by the app.
That's weird, check if you're using the latest skype for linux, which
is  2.1.0.81
I remember previous versions not setting windows roles accordingly.
Anyway here are my xprop output on each skype window:
WM_WINDOW_ROLE = "MainWindow"
WM_WINDOW_ROLE = "Chats"
WM_WINDOW_ROLE = "CallWindowForm"

>Is there some way to regexping WM_NAME?
Not that I know of. The app must have this feature (like terminals), which
they normally don't have.

Henrique G. Abreu