[xmonad] withIM combination

Alessandro Massignan ff0000.it at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 17:50:56 EST 2010

Hi Henrique,

the solution you offer doesn't work very well for me... After all i
met another problem
configuring the properties of skype in combineTwoP layout: i don't
know if my brain
produces a lot of crap, but xprop()ing skype's window I notice that

(ClassName "Skype") `And` (Not (Title "Options")) `And`
(Not (Role "Chats")) `And` (Not (Role "CallWindowForm"))

aren't valid at all... With xprop I can't see any role filed...
Anyway i take a shortcut, install skype4pidgin and rearrange the
layout with a simple
IM layout combined with a tabbed one.
It should be fair enough, so i gain time to look over other XMonad's
feature :-P.
Thanks for your support! It wasn't wasted, because I play with all layouts you
suggest ;-).

Cheers,
ff0000