[xmonad] Problem about toggleBorder and copyToAll.

Henrique G. Abreu hgabreu at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 08:19:26 EDT 2009

I don't know about the border, but I've tried to use copyToAll on ManageHook
and
It's not straightforward because copyToAll works on the focused window.
I copied an example from config archive that uses copyWindow instead.

doCopyToAll = ask >>= doF . \w -> (\ws -> foldr($) ws (map (copyWindow w)
myWorkspaces))

Just use in manageHook like doFloat, etc..
Regards,
Henrique G. Abreu