[xmonad] Problem about toggleBorder and copyToAll.

Magicloud Magiclouds magicloud.magiclouds at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 04:26:50 EDT 2009

Hi,
  I use this code to deal with my clock window.
manageHook_ :: ManageHook
manageHook_ = composeAll [ className =? "Clock" --> (do
                                                     w <- ask
                                                     liftX $ toggleBorder w
                                                     doCenterFloat) ]
  Well, it does not work as expected. The window still has a border
(which is very slight, like using an alpha channel or what), and could
receive focus. Was the code wrong?

  Also, how to put copyToAll to this code?

  Thanks.
--
竹密岂妨流水过
山高哪阻野云飞