[xmonad] Re: Issue 322 in xmonad: Background shown when workspace switches

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Wed Nov 18 18:08:33 EST 2009

Comment #2 on issue 322 by sgsoftware: Background shown when workspace
switches

I am not sure that this is strictly an X server problem since I've got
similar
behavior after upgrading xmonad from version 0.8.1 to version 0.9.
Apparently
something has changed in between and now xmonad draws background so that it
is very
noticeable (and quite annoying). In the previous version of xmonad
switching between
two full-screen windows was immediate and I could see no background.