[xmonad] 0.8 to 0.9.2 problems with xmonad.hs - a real mess - debug help needed please - system is freezing after a while

yvonne barrymore yvonneyb at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 20:21:29 EST 2009

Exceptionally memorable kindness Wirt. My greatest thanks for your
time and skill.

I will enjoy comparing the edits, and yes, I do think my not very
working dzen.sh script, and perhaps having xmonad.hs and .xinitrc
looking for dzen2 at the same time is why, after a time I get the
freeze. I really love xmonad and the help I have received here is very
motivating.

I look forward to a greater understanding now that I have recently
confirmed xmonad to be best for me to invest time in.

Best wishes to everyone!

I certainly expect that I will be asking as good a question as
possible in the future.

Also: I now, for the first time, understand how to reply to the list I believe.
 Thank you for the tips which gives me additional confirmation to what
I discovered after my last reply.

I am to be sure to have xmonad at haskell.org as at least one of the
reply email addresses, and I should obviously leave the subject as it
is. Then I believe it will append to the original thread. That's all
not that obvious, at least from my experiences. I would think it's
explained though I did not find it.

: