[xmonad] Issue 165 in xmonad: Java apps cause xmonad to segfault (X11 FFI issue?)

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Thu Mar 27 14:54:08 EDT 2008

Issue 165: Java apps cause xmonad to segfault (X11 FFI issue?)

Comment #1 by byorgey:
I've now confirmed that this only happens when UrgencyHooks are enabled.

Minimal config => no crash.
minimal config + UrgencyHooks => crash.
my normal config with tons of extensions => crash.
my normal config minus UrgencyHooks => no crash.

Looks like this is indeed the same issue as #140.