[xmonad] darcs patch: Decoration: add mouse resize support

Andrea Rossato andrea.rossato at unibz.it
Mon Feb 11 09:43:59 EST 2008

Hi,

this is a follow up of my previous message ("I need help with mouse
resize").

In this patch I change the windows' event mask to add the
buttonEventMask. I don't know if this is the right approach to the
problem.

I can say it works perfectly here, but I'm not going to push this
patch unless someone can confirm my approach is not inappropriate.

Thanks
Andrea

Mon Feb 11 15:38:46 CET 2008  Andrea Rossato <andrea.rossato at unibz.it>
  * Decoration: add mouse resize support