[xmonad] The future of Decoartion

Andrea Rossato mailing_list at istitutocolli.org
Wed Feb 6 19:57:07 EST 2008

On Wed, Feb 06, 2008 at 11:20:02PM +0100, Andrea Rossato wrote:
> If you solved the problem with that line of code, as I hope, things
> could be getting exiting...

I think that your fix is actually working and the problem was the fact
that my source code was not as clean as I thought - some of the mess I
left and did not have time to clean: my local configuration was
interfering with your fixes because of the use of some experimental
modifiers. Sorry for wasting your time.

This makes me even more embarrassed. As I said I didn't have the
possibility to study the solution - and I didn't understand the
problem was not even there (add that I didn't receive any feedback
regarding the fact that was I was reporting was not reproducible). On
the other hand I felt the urgency to help fix it.

If my understanding is correct, what I wrote, the repository is
broken, is simply factual untrue. Am I right?

Does that mean the new decoration framework is properly working for
everyone? Sorry if I ask, but I now have the feeling I was the only
one worried for something did not even existed. Wasn't that clear from
my messages?

Andrea