[xmonad] The future of Decoartion

Andrea Rossato mailing_list at istitutocolli.org
Wed Feb 6 17:20:02 EST 2008

On Wed, Feb 06, 2008 at 04:58:52PM -0500, David Roundy wrote:
> > > If I had some idea what you suppose I did wrong, that would really help.
> > > I'm afraid I haven't time, though, to run and learn your windowArranger
> > > code.

the separation between the WindowArranger and Decoration is just
wrong, I think, and, if we are going to keep this code, the first
should be removed.

We should keep track of resized and moved windows in the Decoration
state (which would make it easier to write the mouse interface for
moving and resizing windows - the code is in DragPane and the
core...;).

If you solved the problem with that line of code, as I hope, things
could be getting exiting...

Andrea