[xmonad] Issue 121 in xmonad: java/firefox gray box

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Tue Apr 8 06:04:28 EDT 2008

Issue 121: java/firefox gray box

Comment #4 by unlucid:
Hi its been a few months since using xmonad but I loaded it up the
other day and the
Java grey box problem I was having has now gone (OANDA.com)

I can't remember the SetWMName steps to get it working but I dont have the
environment variable set and it all seems to be working with no grey boxes.

thanks