[Xmonad] StumpWM video

Michael Vanier mvanier at cs.caltech.edu
Sun Oct 14 02:55:29 EDT 2007

I would add that it would be highly desirable to have a video which
actually displays properly and/or can be downloaded in a format which
mplayer understands.  I couldn't view the StumpWM video correctly in
either Windows or Linux, using either Firefox or Internet Explorer (both
of which have Flash enabled), and mplayer couldn't play the ogg file either.

Mike