[Xmonad] StumpWM video

Michael Vanier mvanier at cs.caltech.edu
Sun Oct 14 02:55:29 EDT 2007

I would add that it would be highly desirable to have a video which
actually displays properly and/or can be downloaded in a format which
mplayer understands.  I couldn't view the StumpWM video correctly in
either Windows or Linux, using either Firefox or Internet Explorer (both
of which have Flash enabled), and mplayer couldn't play the ogg file either.